Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Double D Challenge - Make it a feature!

Hello Crafters!  Can you believe that we are into September for our next challenge?  
Just pick out something from this mood board and MAKE IT A FEATURE. 

This challenge was a little challenging for me until I spied that little fox!
Can you see him in the right upper corner of the picture? 
I have had this fox colored up for such a long time but never used him.  
He was just lurking in my scrap box until today!


My card is a Clean and Simple design and was quick and easy to do.
 Especially since I had the fox all ready to go. 

I used a stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things and a computer-generated sentiment. 
The fox is a stamp from Art Impressions.

There is a prize too! 
Well, what are you waiting for?  Get going on your card!  I want to see what you have done.
If you need inspiration you will find it here on the Double D Challenge Blog. 
Thanks for your comments!  I love them 

9 comments:

  1. Your little 'featured' fox is sure adorable and your sentiment made me laugh out loud LOL...cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and oh that sentiment is awesome..LOL..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little fox and he certainly fits the "cute" part of that snarky sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your little featured fox and the sentiment is AWESOME! Great job my friend! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fox is so foxy. Love your clean and simple design and the sentiment sure does make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fluffy little fox is strutting his stuff! He looks like he has attitude--good attitude! He is cuuuuute! I love the CAS design! They are o hard to do! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect! Love all of the white space around this cute little fox! He is definitely the "featured fox". You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a crisp and pretty CAS card Barbara. The sentiment is so spot on with the cute little fox.

    ReplyDelete