Friday, November 1, 2019

Creative Confetti - Free for All


Have you missed me?  We have now migrated to a warmer climate for this winter.
 Yes, I am a Snowbird! 
This was the last time driving here so I had to bring everything I could possibly imagine that I may need to do my card making.  The car was packed so full that I was afraid that it would "POP" and everything would be out on the drive.  Gratefully, that did not happen. Once I got settled, I was in business again.  Julie wants us to use a Free stamp from Power Poppy.  Well, this will tell you how long I have been around.  This was a free stamp with background and sentiment. I don't believe it is available anymore.  Here is the card that I will be sent to a friend back home. I hear that got quite a bit of snow.

Cute snowman colored up with Copic markers and die-cut and placed on a base of Tourquise Sea card stock.  I added some snowflakes with white embossing powder from Power Poppy Grandma's Snowflakes stamp set. The sentiment is from the same free digital and I just cut it out and pop it up.

For a little texture, I added white correction pen to the snow on the branches. 
Nothing is out of the question when creating.

I will be adding this to the Creative Confetti Challenge for this week.

Thanks for stopping by and I adore your comments. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! Cutest snowman and my fav colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed snowflakes on the turquoise paper. Perfect background for the snowman. What a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, SUPER cute. I love your coloring and that wonderful embossed background. So simple, yet so stinkin' cool. This little card just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little snowman is so cute and fun! I love it. No snow here right now but it is chilly. You enjoy your warmer climate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE turquoise Christmas cards!! This is adorable Barb! Sure to make the recipient smile from ear to ear! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I don't remember that digi, but isn't he cute and you know I just love his feathered friend! Great design. So glad your car did not POP lol Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Barb. Love the cute snowman and the turquoise background. Glad you made it down and got settled in to make cards. Glad your car didn't "pop" open too. :)

    ReplyDelete