Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Creative Confetti - Flowers for the Frontline




I am so happy to be hosting for Creative Confetti at this time as I have a challenge that is near and dear to my heart for you this time. 

Whether you are at home self quarantining or still working. We are all doing our part during this crises. There is a lot of grief and uncertainty but there is goodness too in the world. That goodness will keep us together.  As a retired ER nurse my thoughts are with all of the doctors, nurses, and first responders who are on the frontlines taking care of the sick with courage and resolve.  They are the Heros. 

For today's Creative Challenge I have chosen Flowers for the Front line. 


HOW TO PLAY: Simply make a card with flowers on the front and a sentiment that shows how you feel about our Frontline.  It should be a thank you or an encouragement.  
I will urge you to not only make a card but to send it off to your local Emergency Room Staff.  I will be mailing mine to my friends that are working long hours to help with this crises. Lets spread some goodness and make them feel valued and appreciated. 

On to my Creation!


I used a digital stamp called Hummingbird Paradise.  It comes with or without a hummingbird.  I placed a sentiment in the middle from two different digital sets.  One is Flower Bomb and the other is Acorn Ornament. They fit nicely in the middle.  I printed it out with my laserjet printer which enabled me to use heat foil the sentiment.  The rest was colored with my Copic markers. 

Here you can see the foiled sentiment  

And now, Let's see you make Flowers for the FrontlineShare your creations by linking them up below. Every single entry will be in the running for a $25 gift card to the Power Poppy Shop!

Please stay safe and well, until next time.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and a great idea. I already sent a card of thanks to my health care workers at our local facility. I do love your card though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Your coloring, as always, is just stunning. You really are gifted, my friend. I think the heated foiling on the greeting is just genius, I MUST try that. I know your friends and co-workers are going to so appreciate this, such a thoughtful thing to do. I will be doing this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for a great cause. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful post and so well written! Your card is stunning which is no surprise here! Love the foiled greeting! This is such a thoughtful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love the variety of gorgeous flowers and fabulous colors! One beautiful garden for sure!

    ReplyDelete