Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Double D Challenge - Butterflies

This is the first challenge in August at Double D and as you see by the inspiration board, it is BUTTERFLIES.  
Are they not just beautiful?  
I am usually drawn to the monarch butterfly, but this time I liked the yellow ones in the
upper right corner.  Maybe they are monarchs too.  They reminded me of a stamp that I had and have not used in a while. 



Supplies for this card:  Nordic Frame The Greetery
                                     Painted Butterfly Stamp and Die by Altenew
                                     Poppy Bloom Stamp and Die by MFT
                                     Arteza watercolor pens 

You really need to see the blog where the rest of the team has made some very 
wonderful butterfly card for you. 
Here is where you can find them. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                  






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful water coloring! This is just the most perfect card! Love it! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet and cheerful card Barbara! Your water coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, lovely design here ....hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterfly card beautifully colored and designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS design my friend! Your coloring is amazing and love that frame! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic and beautiful card, Awesome work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! This brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it. Love the cheerful colors and simple design. Your coloring is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! Your flower is beautiful and those butterflies are so sweet. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this card, and it's even more beautiful in real life. Your coloring is just gorgeous and I really like that die cut background panel. I am so honored to own this, and I cherish it!

    ReplyDelete