Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Creative Confetti - Colors of Fall

Hello and welcome friends to Happy Tuesday! One thing that I truly miss when we go to Florida for the winter is the changes that we see in the fall.  The cooler days and the wonderful colors of the leaves.  Yes, there is plenty of color in Florida all year long, but the seasons don't compare to the ones that we have in the north. The wonderful colors of fall just beg to be used on a project.

How to Play: For this week's challenge, let's see your fall colors on your entires. If you need a little help, I have provided some fall colors.  


I added green to these fall colors and you can as well.  I just want to see a project with fall colors. 


For my project, I choose the digital stamp from Power Poppy called Pumpkins and Pears. It is on sale right now and you can find it HERE

Pumpkins and Pears Digital Stamp Set







               Finishing the inside gave me an opportunity to stamp and color some leaves.

      Often I wait until I have a need for a card to put in the sentiment.  This one could be a Thanksgiving card, or a Hello, or even, How have you been, card.  

I printed this image on Copic friendly paper by Hammermill 100 lb, in the no-line version. 
Then I used my Copic markers to color it. 




YR18, YR 15, YR21
YG95, YG93, YG91
E37
C0, C1,C2,C3,C4

I used the die from Simon Says Stamp called Frames

I hope that you join me this week? Simply create, and then link up using the linky below! As we always say, if you get those fingers inky and play along, each and every link is an opportunity to win a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop!

Until next time

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and gorgeous design. The coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my friend this is just GORGEOUS! Your coloring is OUTSTANDING! I love how you did the one pumpkin with all the white on it! Looks awesome! Absolutely beautiful creation ... YOU GO GIRL!!
    I agree with you when in comes to Fall color! I don't think I could live anywhere that I didn't have the change of seasons ... each one has it's own beautiful element!
    Hugs and stay healthy! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't even wrap my head around your beautiful coloring. You truly do have a gift and talent. I am so envious. I have stared at this for a long time. You even gave dimension to the pear - GENIUS!!! This is just absolutely STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete