Saturday, April 24, 2021

Power Poppy Heart Abloom digital

Counting today we have 10 days left here in our winter home before we travel back to Wisconsin to spend the summer. That means I need to pack up not only my clothes but much more importantly, my craft supplies.  Yes, I do take stamps and dies with me.  I found that digital stamps are the best for traveling. This means that my craft room here is basically cleaned and I am not making cards.  But I do have time to do some relaxing coloring.  I printed out the Heart Abloom stamp set on cryogen metallic paper, good for Copics.
It took me a couple of days to color it up, but so worth it and relaxing. 
 It is as large as an 8X11 card stock.  It is very easy to enlarge a digital stamp. I had an idea to make more than one card with this gorgeous stamp from Marcella. 
I proceeded to cut it up to make four cards. 

These are the cards that I got from this one large stamp. 
Needing more than usual cards for prayers and just hellos I stuck to that theme. 


Putting a frame around and fussy cutting some of the flowers for this one. 

Again, I fussy cut the flowers and used a die from Penny Black on this one.
 
This one is a panel die cut on two sides and matted on black and then on Swiss dot EF on a white base. 


This one has the sentiment front and center. 

It will be so good to get back to family and friends as see them again.  



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                      






4 comments:

  1. So funny that you and Marci posted the same image today!! Yours is so stinkin' GORGEOUS, I love your color choices. And doing a larger image and then cutting it up is GENIUS....why didn't I think of that? Your cards are so beautiful, I adore every one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Great and clever idea to print it so large and create a couple of beauties! I looooove to color too, so relaxing! These really are gorgeous, Barb. Glad you enjoyed the entire process, that's what creating is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so gorgeous and the coloring of each is spectacular. Beautiful array of wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea and these cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete