Thursday, April 15, 2021

Seize the Birthday Challenge # 212 - Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers is the theme picked by Tae Eun.  Are you not surprised?  Me neither!  Tae Eun does a great job with flowers and I am sure that she will WOW you again.  

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!

Surprise Party Guest

Lynda is known as Loopyloo
You can find her blog here. 
loopyloocards.com

Here is the card that I did for this challenge

The stamp set is Gina K Designs called Timeless Poppies and I chose to color them in blue. I used Copic markers in B 34, B63, B66, BG 15, and BG 72.  For the leaves, I used YG63, YG67, G43and C5 for shading. The background is a new to me embossing folder from Pink and Main called Plaid.  
I can see this in my future. 




The splatters were purposely put there with my Posca pen. 
 I didn't want to take a chance on messing up. 

Our Surprise Party Guest is Lynda and you will find her blog Here.
Stop by and give her some love and don't forget the rest of the team Here


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






18 comments:

  1. Loving the blue poppies - great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Barb! LOVE IT!! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful blue poppies Barbara. Your coloring is fabulous and they look great on that embossed background. I found that EF and it is on its way to me, can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, beautifully colored. I love the splatters, they really add so much to the look. That background embossed panel is so cool, and I like that you did the background in white. Really makes that focal pop. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful in blue! Love the subtle texture of the background panel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's a Posca Pen? I'll be looking that up! lol This is a pure beauty! Beautiful blossoms, love your coloring, that fab texture and your Posca Pen Splatters lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that embossing folder and your big gorgeous blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those pretty blue flowers against the subtle textured background. Awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well my friend, you are just as much the flower guru as Tae Eun. This is just another fine example of your mad coloring skills. Just beautiful! I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blues! And I love the plaid embossing on the background, they form a great backdrop for the flowers too. Gorgeous card, all in all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very vibrant and beautiful copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful in the blues Barbara, gorgeous colouring, I too am looking for that ef! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those blue poppies are magnificent, Barb! And full marks on the Posca splattering, looks so random.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colouring is amazing - just gorgeous flowers. Your splatters are perfect - definitely looks random. Great texture in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blue poppies are GORGEOUS, Barbara! Poppies are one of my favorite flowers! The white splatters on the flowers make them look even more dreamy! Sorry for my late visit and Thanks for your compliment :) !

    ReplyDelete
  16. It will be get hold of high-quality, yet type in the elements with this premises specific. florarie online cluj

    ReplyDelete