Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Color Hues #16 Yellow and Grey



Yellow and Grey are the colors for this challenge at Color Hues. I have been on a roll with these Pantone colors for this year, so why not. Just one more and it was fun. 
Here is my card. 


I found inspiration on my Pinterest page under Cards for Kids!  This is a total Case of that card. I changed the colors (of course) and the animals. When I went to find out who did it, so I could give her credit, it did not go back to her blog.  I searched Miranda K, and found her blog.  It is worth the look! 



For this card, I used these supplies:
MFT Adorable Elephants stamp and dies
Memory Box Banner Parade
Altenew Bold Alphabets
Casual Friday Whole Shebang Sentiment
Fossilized Amber Distressed Oxide ink
Grey and white cardstock. 
I made my own envelope too! 

Go to Color Hues here https://colorhuesthecolorchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






9 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable. Wonderful and fun design for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Barbara. Those elephants are so cute and perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' CUTE!!!! I very seldom make a card like this with cute critters, unless it's for a special birthday. LOVE what you have done with the Pantone colors, it's refreshing and whimsical. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know that these Adorable Ellie’s are one of my all time favorite MFT stamps. This came out so cute Barb! I love the ombré background and each added element. Such a truly fabulous slimline card! So happy to have you in the gallery at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ink blended background is fabulous, and I love those cute elephants! Such a happy slimline card---certain to please whoever receives it! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic color combo, a true classic! Love your design and that big old WISH! Your ombre yellows and greys look really niiiiice! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cute elephants are the perfect grey element to your sunny yellow background.
    So happy you joined in at the Colour Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete