Monday, May 31, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge - Guest Designer

I am a Guest Designer this week for 



This week's challenge is.....

 



This week the challenge is fun and you all have the tools to complete an entry. 
Just use a stencil and a die-cut sentiment.  
Use any supplies that you have. 




To make this card I watched a video from Jennifer McGuire and I will link it up HERE
You used a baby wipe a stencil from Gina K designs called Water Droplets. 
The sentiment is a die from Paper Trey Ink called Big Hugs, I die cut it three times and glued with together for more dimension. I then covered the die with glossy accents. Last, a few drops of Ivory Nuvo.  the card stock is Gina K Designs in White and Turquoise Sea. 

Here is where you can go to make your entry. 

Use #mtcc15 and #makethecardschallenge hashtags on your card projects when you post them on social media or in public forums and galleries. 

I had so much fun with this challenge, I did another card.  For this one, I had some heavy Vellum that worked well for this type of card. The center panel is done with the same technique as the first card. I just made it a bit smaller.  I really like how this turned out. 

Gina  K Die-cut and sentiment, The Stencil is Simon Says, Tumbling Leaves.



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                             






5 comments:

  1. LOVE both of these. I wanna play along, you have inspired me. Your designs are perfect for the challenge and I especially like the vellum for the second card. I never think to use it in this way, but I think it's GENIUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love both as well, the dimension is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stencils look so soft and lovely! Love them topped with your pretty die cut sentiments. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... these are both gorgeous my friend! I'm so thrilled you are our Guest Designer this week! You are so talented and again, your cards are just beautiful! So glad you had fun with the challenge! Awesome inspiration on that second card ... I'm another one who rarely uses vellum and don't know why! Hugs and thanks again for Guest Designing for us!!
    Darlene
    MTCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous backgrounds! So glad you joined us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete