Monday, June 14, 2021

Make the Card - Encouragement


My good friend and fellow crafter Judy Woodland is the quest designer for Make the Card this week. I love her two cards.  They are super detailed and she has a surprise one with bookbinding.  Judy always comes up with a different technique. Check it out HERE and see what I mean. 

I decided to join in the fun and I made this card for the challenge this week. 

This is a large card as the stamp from GKD is large and I didn't want to lose any of it. 
It measures 5 X 7 1/2 inches. 
The stamp is called Timeless Poppies and I used Daniel Smith Watercolors to give it life. 
After completing the coloring, I die cut the bottom and top with a border die. I let some black peek out on each end. Do you see the crystal droplets on the card front? I really like the sentiment from that set. 

I am entering this in the Make the Card Challenge for this week. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






7 comments:

  1. Oh, my dear, you have really out done yourself with this one. It's just stunning, and as usual, your coloring is superb. The black trim really makes the image pop. Well done, so happy you could play along with us this week. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL my friend! Your coloring is outstanding and like Judy said ... those touches of black really make your pretty yellow flowers POP! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You always come up with the best ways to showcase your work with fun and unusual die shapes. Gorgeous all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love your coloring! Such a great card for the large stamp! Thanks so much for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! thanks for sharing with us at MTCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card with flowers you made! I like your sentiment :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at MTCC this week.

    ReplyDelete