Monday, July 12, 2021

MSC - Vellum Flowers

My good friend Judy Woodland is the hostess for the next two weeks at the Mod Squad Challenge. She gave us the challenge to do vellum flowers and I know where she got the idea.  But I am not telling, that is my secret.  What a fun and easy way to make a card and I thought that I would join in the fun. 

Here is the card that I made using all Gina K Design supplies.  The stamp is an older one, called Sentimental Summer. It came in a kit with the dies. How lucky is that?  All that I needed to make this card. 


I colored these flowers from the front.  I know that you usually color on the back, but I liked the more vibrant color that I got on the front.
I used the swiss dot embossing folder and made a frame with a couple of rectangle dies. 
I like the soft and dreamy look of the vellum flowers. 

I will be adding this to the challenge at the Mod Squad 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                     






3 comments:

  1. Love your card Barbara! Not only did you make vellum flowers you did the leaves also. I never thought to do that! How crazy is that? Sometimes I wonder about me. You may have just given me the push I needed with this card to get back in the craft room. Thanks for inspiring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!! I'm blown away by this card. I haven't used that stamp set in forever and you have used it perfectly here. Love the colors you have used too...stunning. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Barbara! Those flowers look like stained glass to me. I think I have that stamp set and need to pull it out and try this.

    ReplyDelete