Friday, October 8, 2021

Global Design Project #312

I wanted to make a card today, but most of my stuff is packed for our transfer to Florida. Well, that did not stop me from digging through the stamps and dies that I will leave here. I was inspired by my good friend Nancy Leppek with a new to me challenge. The challenge is to CASE a designer. 
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit
Here is the inspiration
I liked the design and used my own colors and created this. 
Supplies: Simon Says Stamp Wreath Greetings for the branches
Penny Black die Gaiety for the flower
Paper Trey Ink Sentiment,  Year of Psalms 
GKD Master Layouts one. 
All of these have never been used. Hmmm, maybe I should pack them too. 

I am entering this card in the Global Design Project #312


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                  






3 comments:

  1. Look at this! So happy I sparked you to make a card today! It came out so well and using one of my favorite shades of green! Way to get out those stamps that have never been used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like a FUN Challenge! Love your creation, that sentiment is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were inspired to create this lovely card. Love the sentiment and pretty flower. TFS Good luck with your transfer to Florida. Hope we can meet up while you are down here.

    ReplyDelete