Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Double D - Hearts

It is time for another fun Challenge at Double D and Diane is our host.  She has prepared this lovely board for your inspiration. I was inspired by the gingham in many of the squares and I did a card inspired by Jennifer McGuire. She called it a Pop-out window card and you can find it here. 


Here is the card that I made. 

                                                       When you open it, it looks like this. 

Give it a try, as it was fun to make and I did it on my first try. 
Supplies used on this card are: 
Wrapped stitched Circle Frame by Memory Box ( a gift from DD)
MFT Buffalo Plaid background stamp
Simon Says Deco Heart Die 
Inside
Stitched Heart Die Namics
Simon Says Heart Smile die
Memory Box Banner Parade
Tiny dots and Hearts background stamp

Wow, That was a lot! Nothing like using your supplies! 

Ok, Here is the prize for a random winner of this challenge. 


Stop by the Double D Challenge for more inspiration from the team. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                     






12 comments:

  1. Wow I love this fold and card, the floating heart is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fancy fold card, so unique and pretty!! How fun you got to use all those supplies and that you had them all with you too, I'm impressed, you need to come and pack up my stuff for when I am gone for the summer, I m always so confused of what to take LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! This card packs a punch! It is so filled with love. That fancy fold looks fantastic! I just love everything about this beauty! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design on this sweet card! It looks like it would be hard to do, but I'm up for the challenge. Off to check out the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, Barb! I love this fold design and really need to try it. Beautiful mix of papers with the gingham and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the gingham and pretty hearts. The fun fold design looks great and yours turned out wonderfully. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautifully crafted card with a unique fold too. The front reminds me of a picnic tablecloth, but the surprise is wonderful when you open it! NJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fold card. I love the spinning heart and all the red and white details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is just spectacular. That Jen - she always comes up with the best stuff. And you have executed her design perfectly. LOVE the gingham background and that pretty foiled heart with the fancy die cut. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I see so many pretty things when I visit blogs. All you fabulous card makers are my downfall. The heart die is such a gorgeous thing and the fold is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is beautiful, absolutely love this – your design and fold for this card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that was fantastic design. so adorable.

    One Hour Device

    ReplyDelete