Saturday, March 19, 2022

Altenew March 2022 Inspiration Challenge | White-on-White Embossing


I don't enter many challenges as I did in the past.  When I saw this one from Altenew, I got an idea that would not leave my mind's eye.  Of course, I went with that idea.
 It was an easy one and quick as well. 
Above is the inspiration photo and the challenge is white on white.  
You need to watch the video it is what inspired me. 

This is the card that I will probably use for a male recipient. 

A closer look at the splatters! So proud of myself when I can do splatters that work. 


The supplies that I used are very simple. Altenew Banana Leaves Embossing folder.  80# cardstock, Copic markers in C1 and C3 
Preprinted sentiment 


I am entering this card in this challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   







6 comments:

  1. I totally hear you Barbara, sometimes you just have to make the 'card' to get it out of your mind lol. I'm so very glad you did though, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....errr uhm handsome! Love the deep embossing! Those feathers are incredible! I think I am the only entry that didn't emboss and just went with the color palette lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. And I'm glad I'm not the only one whose splatters don't always go where I want them to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well THIS is just GENIUS!!!! I am such a fan of white on white, and you have nailed the look here. Of course the splatters just make the whole thing pop. Isn't it interesting how that happens? Just takes a card to the next level. GORGEOUS card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is so elegant and beautiful. Appropriate for male or female. When I try splatters it is always a hot mess. You rocked this one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. The embossing folders these days are incredible. I love that you left this simple with just a sentiment. Your shading and splatters rock!

    ReplyDelete