Thursday, May 26, 2022

#239 Seize the Birthday Challenge - Use a Stencil


                                                  
                                     
Vicki chose the theme for this next challenge and I was right on it.  I had this stencil and wanted to used it again.  It is from Altenew Seasonal Blooms.  I only used part of it and paired it with a Spellbinder Elegant twist Circle cut from Vellum. The sentiment is Honey Bee Buzz Words. 

Remember if you are not a toppings kind of person, just make sure that it is a birthday card.

Come on over to see what the rest of the design team has done for your inspiration. 
Don't forget our Surprise Party Guest too. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                  






10 comments:

  1. Geez, I forgot about that Altenew bundle....BAD JUDY!! It's so pretty and you have used it perfectly. I love your coloring, and that vellum embellishment is GENIUS!! I am going to remember that. Die cutting vellum is so cool, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I had to go look at it too, great Bundle. Love your colors and how you placed the pretty posies at the bottom like that! That circle twist from Vellum is amazing, I like how you add the die cut sentiment on top too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) I had to go to see the bundle! I need that set now too! The whole design of this is beautiful :-)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is pretty! I love how you offset the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun arrangement of the framing flowers -- lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stencil? I had to go look. It sure is pretty! Love how the vellum accents your sentiment and adds interest without obscuring too much of your card. Very nice, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Barbara, gorgeous colours and layout, I checked the bundle out too lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a wonderful chioce!! Gorgeous, colorful, and brilliant! I love the vellum circle for the sentiment as well - great choice there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab summery card, Barb! I also had to go check out the bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I really like the colours and the summery feel - will have to check out the bundle. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete