Sunday, May 1, 2022

Monthly Mix Challenge - Gina K Designs





Hello Crafters! I am a long-time fan of Gina K and her products. That is why I am 
Absolutely thrilled to be your host for the month of May challenge. I will call this challenge
THREE THINGS!
It is like a tic tac toe challenge, but here is the twist. I have picked the three things.  
You must include an image, a die-cut, and a sentiment. 
The possibilities are endless!
Here is my example.



Items used: 
Thick Brush stencil
Sweet Spring Stamp and matching die
Master layouts 1
Sea Glass ink
Colored with Copic markers 
Gina K Almalgon ink
Gina K white base weight cardstock. 
Black onyx cardstock 


After using the stencil with Sea Glass ink, I adhered it to the card base using the Master Layouts 1 die. I simply stamped and colored the Sweet Spring Stamp set with various Copic markers and die-cut it with a matching die. Next, I added it to the base of the card with foam tape. The sentiment is from the same set.  I added a few crystals from my stash.  
 I hope that you will join us for this challenge, I would love to see what you create. 

Gina has been a big part of my life. I remember watching her videos at work while I had to sneak them. Back then it was Stamp TV and there was a video on card making every Wednesday.  Later, when Gina opened her brick and mortar store, I made a trip to see it and Gina. I was so nervous to finally meet the beautiful person that I saw in the videos. I was lucky to only live 40 minutes away, and I was able to take classes and visit often. I have met so many kind and sweet people that now are my online besties and I have even met some of them in person. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                    






5 comments:

  1. This is glorious! Such a beauty! I adore that sunflower it's a true beauty and your coloring is fabulous! So happy you are Hosting--so much FUN!!! I'll be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS challenge, you are going to get a lot of takers. I can't wait to play along too. Your card is perfect. I love the coloring and am such a fan of the stenciled background look. Congrats on being asked to host, I'm up next. I'm lucky to have you and Donna as mentors so I'll know just what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see you hosting with Gina K products. So many of us learned so much from her over the years. Gorgeous design. Glad we met through her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Lucky you being so close to the store! Gina is such a nice lady 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daisies are so pretty, Barb! The stamp is a nice size and looks fabulous die cut and popped up. Love those leaves falling away. I would love to have a store like Gina's nearby!

    ReplyDelete