Friday, January 6, 2023

Color Hues - #55 Pink and Gold



Pink and Gold are the colors for this challenge and it just so happens that I had some die cuts already done that would fit this challenge. This morning, I put them together in an arrangement that I liked and called it done. Looks like I have started my Valentine's Cards. 
Here is my entry.


I used my Pink and Main hot foil die called Overlapping Geo Plate. I love both the positive and the negative. I was playing when we first came to Florida for the winter as I only have access to my hot foil system here. So I did some of both in different colors. I am sure that you will see those in future cards. 
I also used Gina K card stock in Dusty Rose and the sentiment is Gina K also called A Little Love. The flowers are from that set too and as I mentioned I had them cut and colored. They belong in this Pink and Gold Challenge. 

I am entering this in the Color Hues Challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentine, Barb. I love that bold foil plate and your flowers are colored and shaded so perfectly! Those are one of my favorite Gina K flowers for sure. Thrilled you joined us at Color Hues for the New Year! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Pink and gold are fabulous together, as classic and elegant as a black and white creation! This is stunning! And oh how I covet that Love die lol Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! Barbara this is gorgeous!! I love those foiled pieces so much. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so beautiful. What a fabulous background with all the gold, and the flowers are just gorgeous. Great take on the challenge, I am impressed. But I can't believe you left your hot foiling system behind there in Florida. Something to look forward to when you go down there, I guess. XO~

    ReplyDelete