Friday, February 17, 2023


We are expecting visitors next week and there will be no crafting for awhile. That brought me to the bin of new craft products that I bought over the Holiday season and have not used as yet. Why not make a card for the next Color Hues challenge? So here goes using the new stuff that I bought. 

Here are the colors 
I pulled out my Gina K Precious Poinsettia stamp and die set. 
I stamped the colors of Jelly Bean Green and Turquoise Sea from  Gina K. 
I thought they were a pretty good match. 

Then I die cut the image out with the matching die as I wanted to use another new product.  I dry embossed the new Spellbinders 3D folder called Flurry of Snowflakes. I think it can be more than just a Christmas embossing folder. 

I had a hot foil that I did and used on a recent card, but saved the leftover piece. It was PinkFresh Geo leaf design and I cut out three of them and scattered them on my card front. 
Don't throw anything away!




Still more use from the hot foiled piece that was done in gold and turquoise. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






8 comments:

  1. Hi, Barb! It's nice to see this lovely card on a chilly morning. We definitely don't have to think of poinsettias and snowflakes exclusively for Christmas. Just look how beautifully they combine on a non-Christmas card! It's gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you have used so many new elements here, and came up with something so creative and fabulous. That embossing folder is so pretty, and you are right. It's not just for Christmas any more....lol. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barb. Love the Pretty Poinsettia done in the turquoise color. It pops on the pretty embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful does your poinsettia look in our challenge colors Barbara! Also loving the textured background . Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had all these elements handy, as they work fabulously on this beautiful card! How pretty the poinsettias look in cyan, and the embossed panel makes them pop. So happy to have you join our challenge at Color Hues, Barbara.

      Delete
  5. These colors are fabulous! And I love that poinsettia! Great texture with that 3D EF, use it all year long! And I also never toss anything lol Love the added foil pieces. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, beautiful floral card with Cyan and Lime Green. Thanks for joining the Color Hues Challenge. Linda, GD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you put this together from leftovers! It looks wonderful! My bits and boxes is overflowing into three different containers. Time to organize them again. Enjoy your company and thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete