Thursday, June 22, 2023

STB #264 Number crunching, use a number



Cathy is the team host for this next Challege, and she wants us to use numbers. 
I went to Pinterest for some inspiration and made this card. 

After sponging some Distressed inks on a piece of card stock I used some dies to cut out the numbers. It was pretty easy if you just remember to cut two of each number and to be sure that they are in different colors. Then just place the number die back in, making sure they contrast. I may redo this card in more masculine colors for those needed male birthday cards. My happy colors are Peeled Paint, Worren Lipstick, and Stuttered Straw.  The die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I used gems from my stash. 


Please stop to see the blog for more inspiration HERE


Our Surprise Party Guest for May and June is Bonnie Klass

Please see the team blog too. 




Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






13 comments:

  1. That sure makes a cute background, Barb! It would be great in masculine colors, too. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and the random numbers, Barbara! What a great design and perfect for guys or gals of any age! Thanks for making me feel so welcome at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of numbers - made for a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I love the colors that you used for this card. Very pretty with the scatter of numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice in colors and I love all of the numbers scattered willy nilly! A perfect card for any age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun design and colors on this card! Perfect for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic design Barbara, love the scattered numbers and these colours too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is fun! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tumbling numbers, Barbara, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't see that these were inlaid until I got to the blog. Love the colors and the randomness to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the clever idea of using the die twice and on contrasting colors. Makes for a fun background! Superb card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so cool! Love how you you did the numbers and the colours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, this is something I need to remember! Great way to come up with numbers, but maybe not enough to embarrass the recipient! And I love that by changing the colors you get masculine and even feminine cards!

    ReplyDelete