Thursday, July 13, 2023

STB #265 - Circle or Circles





If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!
This challenge had me going to You Tube for inspiration and while there, I found this technique.
It is called the 2,4,6,8 card. You can find out about this yourself HERE

It is a great way to use up those 12 X 12 scrap paper sheets that you may have 
Here is the front of the card
There are two flaps. 
                                                This is how it looks with the first flap open. 



The inside! 

Our Surprise Party Guest for July and August is Izzy Scraps

I am so glad that you stopped by and remember there is more inspiration on the team blog. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   






11 comments:

  1. Wow, Barbara, this is fantastic. What a clever idea and you card is so fun, love the pattern paper and how it all ties into a sweet birthday themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun fold card and use of the paper strips to make the design. Great card Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUN! I found that too, it's kind of cool! Love it made with the circles and your yummy and pretty Designer Papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers and a terrific way to use some of your DSP up. The other day I vowed to my friend to stop me if I ever try to buy one more piece of DSP! Let's see how long I can hold out! LOL Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever design Barbara and great way to feature those pretty papers, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, goodness, cute and fun! What a great way to go with the circle theme. The paper certainly says "birthday". I think there was a box called 2-4-6-8. A flashback from my SCS days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely intrigued by the design. Such a fun birthday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun circle birthday card, Barbara. Great way to use up some pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun fold card Barbara! I think we all need ways to use up our patterned papers 😄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - this is so cool! Love how creative you were with your circles. Such a fun and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete