Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Can you Handle the Pressure?


Because I love Poppies, and decided to make a card with them, I am entering this card in the current
Can you Handle the pressure with an option of Poppies

Quickly, here is my card. 


For this card I used the embossing folder from Pink and Main called Plaid. After embossing on white card stock, I sponged black ink over the raised parts. Then added my stamped and die cut poppies from My Favorite Things called Flowe3rs in Bloom. The Hello die cut is also MFT. 
You can find the challenge HERE
This time the option is Poppies! 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






6 comments:

  1. Your poppies are absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous background for them too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the embossed background and added ink, it really POPS! And speaking of popping, your Poppies are glorious! The gold embossing looks fantastic! This is so beautiful all over! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Barb! Every bit of this is simply amazing, from those gorgeous poppies to the way cool embossed background. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GORGEOUS!!! I would never think to treat that embossing folder in that way, and it's just so striking and makes those pretty poppies pop!! (No pun intended......lol.) I really, REALLY love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete