Thursday, August 24, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge #268 Make it Musical

Jules wants us to make it Musical and that is what I did. 
Let's see what you can do.  




Here is my card.

The supplies that I used for this card are: 
Tutti Designs nesting circles
Frantic stamper Musical Score
Gina K Ephermera
Some drops from my stash. 


If you are not a toppings kind of crafter, Anything Goes is for you. 
But remember, if you use the toppings, you have a chance to be a guest designer. 

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Surprise Party Guest
Is Izzy and here is her blog



Also remember that there is more inspiration from the team here. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






14 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card! Beautiful ephermera too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, what a pretty card with your beautiful flowers and your musical notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a beautiful card ! Love the lovely design you've made with the flowers and the musical score. So delicate and feminine. Thank you very much for welcoming me to your team for the past 2 months, it has been a real pleasure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! Loving the circle frame and those beautiful blossoms! The musical stave is a great accent....I can almost hear the HB song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and totally one of my favs! I dropped the ball on my card but this one certainly makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Barb! I love it with the music score. I've always said a garden is like a symphony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and timeless - I love how you incorporates the music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your musical notes die! That is fantastic, as is the whole design of your card. Really stunning, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and great design Barbara. Love the pretty ephemera, it looks great with your music score.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layered details are so seamless! I am in love with that musical note piece. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful elegant card, Barbara! I love your arrangement of all the elements, and the soothing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Barbara, love how you've placed the flowers around the circle frame, gorgeous design and colours, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! You placed everything perfectly and I love all the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty, love the ephemera. I have that and never use it, thanks for the inspiration. I love the dimension you achieved by placing the florals inside and outside of the circle frame. This card is just so stinkin' cool, and I like the square shape too. STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete