Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Double D Challenge - Sunflowers

Sunflowers is the theme for this next challenge at Double D! Darlene has collected a bunch of inspiration for all of you to follow along with this challenge. 

I decided to Go back to some of the stamps and dies that I have had 
for a long time and use them. 
That was a wise choice. Here I have made a card from Gina K Pressed Flowers 2.  The background die is from Amazon Ammsochy and the sentiment is Paper Trey Ink, also incredibly old.  Lol



The inside

Here is the prize for a random winner. 


Be sure to check out the team blog for even more inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   






11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the small cluster of sunflowers topped with that larger one and all of your beautiful green foliage! Such a beauty! Nice way to finish off the inside as well! ***not old...vintage!*** lol Plus I still have some of those die cuts you sent me oh so long ago hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we just need to reach back into our supplies and use those favorite oldies again. This is beautiful Barb! I love how you added the flower to the inside too. My insides often get overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you went back and used this older set, it is gorgeous and needed to make another 'debut'! Beautiful arrangement of the sunflowers and the inside is a pretty surprise to the recipient!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the new look at older supplies, Barbara, and WOW these are such beautiful sunflowers I'm wondering why they'd ever need to be replaced??
    Such a gorgeous card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL!!! This is gorgeous and wasn't it fun to go back into those old supplies and come up with a beauty like this! Your design layout is perfect and brought an instant smile! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your arrangement of sunflowers over the die cut background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, Barb! The white trellis background really lets the beautiful sunflowers be the focal show piece. I love that border sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oldies but goodies! I'm glad to see them! Love the dies as much as the sunflowers. I've been wondering about those Amazon dies. Anything lattice is appealing to me. Beautiful card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! the colours and detail of your design is striking! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Barb! Love the sunflowers so much but that script die is so pretty too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so pretty. I like that you have used some "vintage" elements. I don't give my older stuff enough love. I adore that lattice background, and I also adore your design. This is just gorgeous, I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete