Thursday, September 14, 2023

Seize the Birthday - #269 Use Fall Colors


Linda is the host that has chosen Fall colors. 

I used a stamp and die that is titled Sweet Spring! 
You can make it fall with just a change of color, 


Remember if you use our toppings on your card, you have a chance to be a guest designer. 
We would love to have you. 

If you are not a toppings kind of crafter, just make sure that it is a 
birthday card

My card



Gina K stamp and die Sweet Spring
Radiant Roses The Greetery
Cricut EF Matelassé

Our Surprise Party Guest for the months of 
September and October is 
Stephanie Severin
You can find her blog Here

The rest of the team has some great cards for your inspiration. 
Check out the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






11 comments:

  1. Barbara, love how you made your Spring florals into Fall flowers just with a change of color. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall flowers are lovely and look great on the dark green embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty. I have that stamp and have never thought to use autumn colors with it, thanks for the inspiration. And I love that embossed background panel, the color is perfect and brings everything together. FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous and I love each and every aspect, especially the gold trimmed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textured background with those lovely Fall flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly Fall! Great color choices and I adore that gold foiled die cut base and all of your wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that embossed background! Gorgeous fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the embossing, it matches the detail on the gold trim perfectly, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful flowers to use those pretty autumn colors on. I love that embossing in the background as well. Gorgeous card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, I knew I could count on you to have a beautiful bouquet of fall colors on your card, you have such a gift with coloring! Your flowers come alive on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Barbara! Those rich autumn colours of the flowers remind me of the chrysanthemums my dad used to grow.

    ReplyDelete