Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure?


This is a quick post. I actually wanted to avoid writing a post as I am getting lazy, I admit that. I was trying to post from my Instagram account, but the card was sideways, and I could not for the life of me get to correct.

 I am entering this card in the Can you handle the Pressure with a twist of bees or beehives. 

Here is the card that I made for this challenge. 

Supplies are :
Spellbinders beveled diamonds EF
The Greetery honey pot stamp and die
Memory box Itty Bitty Bumblebees die. 
Gold flakes 
Mushrooms that were on my desk. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                         






5 comments:

  1. Barb, This is such a fun card! Love the background, the bees, and the honey stick! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an awesome card, mushrooms are so popular right now and what a fun way to add them to your honey jar! So very creative too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the rich colors and all of that pretty gold! That Honey Jar is sweet, pun intended. And that strip of corrugated paper looks awesome, I just used my gizmo with some Vellum. Oh and you know you can post from Pinterest too....just a thought! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. That background is so gorgeous and it showcases your focal perfectly. The honey jar and little thingy (what is it called - honey dispenser?????) are so stinkin' cute, as are your bees. And then adding the mushrooms just brings everything together, along with the pretty gold in the background. I LOVE this, thanks for playing along here on CYHTP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, such a pretty colourful one too xx

    ReplyDelete