Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Double D Challenge - Pink October

Pink October is the theme for this next challenge, and boy did I have fun with it. Thanks Diane!


The Prize


My card


Inside of the card I had some extra pumpkins
Lots of texture and layers

Spellbinders Country Wheelbarrows
Stampin Up Autumn Harvest stamp
Stencil from A Colorful Life called bitty rays
Pink ink 

Remember to see what the team has on the blog 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                                       






7 comments:

  1. I love your wheelbarrow full of pink and green pumpkins and all the dimension on this sweet card. Beautifully done Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card with all those pretty pumpkins, love the pinks rays too, so clever!! Great mix of colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... you are so clever! I love this!!! And the pink sun rays are a grand idea (I would not have thought to do that) but it looks amazing with your cart full of pumpkins ... WELL DONE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I love your pink rays and your pink and mint pumpkins. Such a fun card! I love doing things non traditional , it's a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a spectacular Fall card, even in pinks! :) I love that sunburst background and that wheelbarrow--be still my heart. The pink and green pumpkins and gourds look awesome! (oh wait til you see what I used for our upcoming March 6th Post--finally lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fall scene in shades of pink and green! The stenciled background rays remind me a beautiful sunset on a fall day. The wheel barrow frame really pops against the pretty pastels.
    Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous!! I have not seen that wheel barrow die set before and it's so stinkin' cool. And I LOVE your pink pumpkins, you really nailed the challenge with this one.

    ReplyDelete