Tuesday, October 10, 2023



In honor of World Card making day, I am entering this card in the 

Pink Fresh Challenge, anything goes!


And the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Stencil fun. 


What fun it was to pull out my Pink Fresh stamps, stencil and dies to make this card. 
The set from Pink Fresh is called Miss You Smile. It has so many sentiments that can be used. It is a large stamp and can be used for a slimline card.
 I only used part of the stamp here. 

The stencils are a quick way to color and get dimension, 
but I had to add some of my Copic markers as well.  
My embossing folder is from Spellbinders called Beveled Diamonds.
Then I used another die and stamp from Pink Fresh called Lush Greenery. 
I loved the single word die used here. 
Finished with Nuovo drops here and there. 
Don't you love a matching envelope? I do! 




A close look at the single word die. 
Inks use for this card are:
Gina K Tangerine Twist, Coral Reef, light Spruce, Medium Spruce.
Altenew Honey Drizzle and Caramel Toffee



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Barbara! The flower colors are gorgeous with perfect shading and inking. Love that diamond embossing folder background. Wow, it gives so much dimension. Overall spectacular card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty. I love your beautiful colors, but I think what really makes this card is that background embossed panel. It's gorgeous and showcases that focal perfectly. This is a winner in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fantastic and gorgeous card, Barb! A winner like Judy said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are awesome....an awesome card maker for one thing! Those flowers are magnificent, and I adore all of that beautiful background texture--I can feel it from here!!!

    ReplyDelete