Thursday, October 10, 2024

Seize the Birthday challenge #293 Dots

I am sure that you are here because you are looking for the next challenge at Seize the Birthday! Well Shirley has one for you! You are in the right place! Look what we have for you this next two weeks. 



Here is the card that I did for this challenge at Seize the Birthday Challenge using the topping of dots.


So much fun making this card! I used these supplies. 
Most of the card is from Pinkfresh. 
Diagonal Stitched circles, Arched Florals, Stamp, dies and stencils
For the dots I used another stencil from Simon Says Stamps called Falling Snow, and lightweight speckling paste. As soon as I removed the stencil I sprinkled it with GKD Frozen glitter. I wish you could see the twinkle!


Give the topping a try, but if not make sure it is a birthday theme. 



I hope you will come by Seize the Birthday and join us! The Design Team and our guest designers,

Our Surprise Party Guest is Fran Wing.
You can find her creations here. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                     






2 comments:

  1. What a pretty background for those lovely flowers around your circle. Beautiful card, Barbara. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of dots on your pretty background. Lovely wreath of flowers.

    ReplyDelete