Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Double D Challenge - Pumpkins

Yes, it is pumpkins for this next challenge and Darlene has made a board of Pumpkins galore

                                  

The Prize for a random winner. 



Here is my card



The inside using an old stamp from Stampin Up called 
Web wishes ( boy that is vey old)

Supplies for this card are:
Gina K Designs Navy card stock
Pumpkin Patch Embossing folder from Simon Says
After embossing, I brushed white ink over the raise area
Jim Holtz Candy Corn (these were thick, I carefully cut then in half with my scissors)
I used an old spellbinders tag die with a computer generated sentiment. 
A bit of ribbon from my stash ( I have not used ribbon is many moons) 


Be sure to visit the blog for more inspiration from the team. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






3 comments:

  1. Very creative card with the pretty pumpkin inked background and those candy corns look like the real thing, a super fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you whipped out the ribbon lol Use that stuff! That Embossing Folder looks amazing, the inking over it really makes it POP! Those candy corn look real, I could see Edie trying to nibble them off (high praise indeed lol) Perfectly Pumpkiny creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... this is so cool! And love how you finished the inside too! AWESOME creation!

    ReplyDelete