Thursday, October 24, 2024

Seize the Birthday challenge #294 - Feather


It is the last challenge of October and Vicki at Seize the Birthday has chosen the topping of feathers.

Give the topping a try and you may have a chance to join our team as a guest designer.  




My card


For this challenge using feathers, I could have used my newer GKD stamp and die, but instead I went to an oldie, but goodie that has not been used for a while. 
I pulled out Paper Trey Ink Feather Finery stamp and die.
After heating embossing them in gold and then copper for the dots, I used the matching die to cut them out. The background is a Freshpink hot foil arch that I had, and I used a 3D embossing folder from Spellbinder called Mandala Blooms. Lovely! The sentiment is from GKD and was a free one with my last purchase, called All at Once. Gold pearls and a gold cord all for GKD finished it off. 


A closer look at the card. 




If you are not feeling the topping, just make sure it is a birthday theme. 


I hope you will come by Seize the Birthday and join us! The Design Team and our guest designers,

Our Surprise Party Guest is Fran Wing.
You can find her creations here. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






2 comments:

  1. Awesome feathers! They look so good with the textured background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, it's gorgeous, Barb! That embossing is amazing, and the gold and white combo is always a win. I'm glad to be guesting with you for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete