Thursday, July 9, 2026

STB - #330 One or more Numbers



Cathy is the host for the next two weeks and she has chosen Numbers! 
Use One or More. 
Thanks Cathy for a great Birthday Challenge. 




I had an idea of what I wanted to create, but went to Pinterest to see more. There I found the card that I wanted to make exactly. To my surprise, it was one of my teammates at Seize the Birthday who did it. 
I will give Jules the credit and I didn't much improve it. 

I loved this so much that I just CASE it. 

Here is my card

I cut up so many numbers from scratch paper that I can make lots of cards with numbers. 
Supplies are:
MFT numbers die
Computer generated sentiment in the center
Embossing Folder From Sizzix Happy Birthday
Gina K Sentiment from So Many Sentiment stamp

If you are not using the topping, please make it a Birthday Theme
Remember if you use the topping, you may get a chance to be our next guest designer. 

It is so easy to use the topping on this challenge I hope to see lots. 

Please stop over at the blog and take a look at what the team has done for this challenge.

Our Surprise Party Guest is Lynda 
And our guest from the last challenge


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






13 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The brightly colored numbers make for a FUN wreath! Very clever--of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun idea for a birthday card, love how it has a rainbow of colors, like the embossing for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving my old card some love Barbara, if I remember correctly it was influenced by someone else's card too! Love your twist with the EF background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, such fabulous inspiration right on down the line! I love your embossed background and colorful sequins, too. That's an ambitious undertaking to cut all those rainbow numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CASE Barbara and I like the added texture from the embossing, what a great way to use up colourful scraps too! I can feel a CASE coming on :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really clever design, Barb! I think the EF background goes so well with this playful card. Wonderful job with the Topping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this is an awesome card. Love all the colorful numbers made into a wreath with the embossed background. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully created post with lovely a design to view x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and a very clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! I want to make it now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't this just the most fun and colorful card!? I can see why you wanted to make multiples of it - I would too! Gorgeous card, Barbara and Jules!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your colourful circle of numbers! Great textured background too. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your number wreath card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete