The new challenge at CAS Mix up Challenge is stenciling on patterned paper.
I used the Serene Branches stencil from Gina K and stenciled over 6x6 paper called The Sorbet collection. Using Gina K inks jelly bean, fresh asparagus, dark sage, Kraft and warm cocoa. The sentiment is from Gina too and from a very old stamp called Wild at Heart. You need to be very careful when stenciling as you can get smudges. That is why I had to cut out the bottom of my third try. Lol
This was fun, come and join in.
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!


What a beautiful sentiment, and I always love a botanical theme. So soothing. Lovely, Barb!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design Barb. I love the happy accident of cutting away the bottom following the line of the stenciled leaves. So artistic and beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up. xx
ReplyDeletePretty stenciling, so pretty with those papers!
ReplyDeleteThe graph type paper and the green go together well and make a great background for the pretty stencilled leaves Barb and I love the light and shade you got on them, and some lovely stamped words to go with them..a beautiful card, and thanks for joining in with us at CAS Mix Up. x
ReplyDeleteOh I do love this! The stencilled leaves look wonderful on the pp and great idea to have green card base to match. Beautiful CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up:)
ReplyDeleteI wish my accidents turned out as well as this! It's a stunning card and a lovely CAS design. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fab! Beautiful shading on the leaves, they look so pretty on your patterned paper. Thank you for playing along at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDelete