Monday, August 10, 2026

Pink Fresh August 2026 Inspirational Challenge






This months theme is Beautiful Backgrounds!
 Let your background take center stage. 
Here is the card that I made. I may create more as there are many ideas that Pink Fresh has for backgrounds. 





Supplies: Pinkfresh Grow Wild stamp, stencil and die. 
                Inks Gina K  Soft Stone to stamp the image, Pinkfresh Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose,   Raspberry Bliss, Aquamarine, Tidal Pond
                  Embossing folder From Altenew Dotty Circles, 
                                             Pinkfresh die, Twisted Pattern
                                           Diamond Stickles in flower centers. 

After stamping and coloring the flower image, I cut it apart and used it in a different way by  tucking in the part that I cut off. 


I will be entering this card in the Pinkfresh August 2026 Challenge HERE

I managed to get two of the colors in. 
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






3 comments:

  1. Your card is not only gorgeous, but creative in the way you cut and tucked the image to give it that treasured mailable depth. Love your layers and textures. Fabulous, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FAb die cut to put over that awesome texture--and the color of it is lovely! Love the 0pretty florals and how you cropped and then tucked them in! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, this is gorgeous! First off, the colors are beautiful for these flowers. What a lovely spray you've created. The dotted embossing folder and twisted die cut make a great background. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete