Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double D - Pretty in Pink


Here is your inspiration board for the next challenge at Double D. 
Hope you have fun with it
There are so many ideas for a card here! 
Let's see what you come up with. 


My card


Supplies:

Spellbinders card stock chiffon, 
Gina Marie embossing folder  Eyelet Elegance,
    Spellbinders Flowers and foliage
 Altenew Cosmos flower
Leaves are Spellbinders Withered Viburnum
gems from my stash 

Check out the blog for more inspiration Here 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






10 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Barb! The embossed, lacy panel is a perfect background for those gorgeous Cosmos! They look real enough to reach out and touch. The gems look like dew drops. So very lovely, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is gorgeous! Love your design and those flowers . . . holy moly! Beautifully done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those Cosmos are something else--love the layers and texture they give! Such beautiful texture too! I have had exactly 2...TWO Cosmos come up--no more! But the 2 that did bloom are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your beautiful card! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty cosmos, and a beautiful card! The lacy embossed background panel is such a lovely background for your beautiful flowers. I like the bit of ink rubbed over the background too. Very dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found the exact cosmos die set you've been using and now it's on my wish list. Some things have such a timeless beauty and you've done amazing things with this set. Love the extra leaves you added, and the embossing. Stunning, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Barbara. The EF is perfect and the soft pink makes it really shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my dear, you have outdone yourself here. I love the embossed background panel, it sets off those floral elements perfectly. And those FLOWERS!!!! They are stunning, as is the whole card. FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You used a wonderful embossingfolder to create the background. It's a great card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Barb. Love the Cosmos and pretty embossed background.

    ReplyDelete