My BFF Donna Phelan is the guest designer at Timeout Challenges. She has challenged us to make a card and enter for a prize offered from Gina K Designs. I just got back from a vacation and knew that my new Gina K stamp set was waiting for me in the mail. I couldn't wait to use it. So today I had some time and I made a card to enter in this challenge. Here is my take on the challenge using Gina K's Life's Best Moments Die and poly-glaze sheets, and stencils.
It is looking a lot like fall in Wisconsin, but I use the colors that I see here in the marigolds that are blooming with the rich yellows and orange. I also use some bright greens that are leftover from summer on the leaves
I used a gold foil on the poly-glaze flowers and sentiment. Die cut them out and used the stencil to color the flowers and the leaves.
I also included the master Layouts One.
Inks used are Gina K Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango, Tangerine Twist, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green and Kraft. Some Gold sequins from my stash to finish.
I will be entering this card in the Time Our Challenge #322
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!

Lovely
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Beautifully designs and lovely colors! Welcome home too! I adore the florals, but that sentiment says it all! Thanks for playing along--hope you WIN!!! And Cheers to Gina for bringing us together! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGina is the best and she has made an important connection with great friends,
DeleteYet another gorgeous card by you with perfect stenciling, colors, and embellishments. I love those fabulous flowers and the shaded corners for framing, and the sentiment is the truest words. It cuts so beautifully, too! It's a treat to see what you'll create next!
ReplyDeleteSo exquisite! I love this design! Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Barbara! I love these beautiful flowers and the great colour choices you made. The inked hint of a frame is a super addition! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. Have a good day! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Barbara. Those florals are fabulous and you colored them beautifully. So glad you shared this card with us at Time Out this week
ReplyDeletejaydee