Thursday, October 8, 2026

STB #336 - Double Frame

Nancy is the host for the next two weeks at Seize the Birthday Challenge. I decided to make a fun card for this challenge. Wait, all of my cards are fun, right? I went searching for a double frame that was fun to make.  I found Sam  Calcott swing fold card. Here is where you can find the video.





Before decorating the swing part was easier than I though. 

Now just to decorate. 

Cardstock is Jelly Bean Green and white from Gina K 
Design paper on the inside is from my stash
Dies that I used are spellbinders rectangular dies
The flowers on the front are 49 in market laser cut wildflowers
Sentiment is GINA K designs called All at Once.
Gems are from my stash




Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment