Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge #239

 
I am so very excited and proud to be on the Design Team, as a guest, for the month of May, at Just Us Girls.  This has been a dream, and now, it is a reality.  I am so psyched, and that is a good thing. 
 
Since retiring 2 years ago, I have been able to become better at making the cards that I love to do.  It is such an fun time in my life and now I am joining this team of fabulous team members.  I am humbled and honored.  So here we go............!
 
This is a sketch week, and here is the sketch.  It is a simple one, you can turn it and make it your own.  Lets see what you will do with it.  I want to encourage you all to join in the fun.  You get better by seeing what others can do, and participating in the challenges. 
 
Here is my card.
 
 
Here is the recipe:
Base Ocean Mist CS  Gina K
Layer of White CS      Gina K
Layer of Ocean Mist   Gina K
Swiss Dot embossing folder   Cuttlebug
Gingham design paper  Gina K
Spellbinders Labels Two die
Flourishes stamp set Wild Roses
Copic Markers, ribbon , button
 
Please check out what the other designers have done with this challenge for much more inspiration.
 
I will be watching to see your creations!  Have fun with it, and thanks for stopping by!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! Love the write up and your card is lovely! Beautiful color combo and the gingham paper really sets everything off, so glad you are going to be with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous Barbara! I am so glad you are with us this month and I am looking forward to more awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to JUGs this month! We are so happy to have your creative talent joining us! Your card is lovely! I just love the colors! Those violet flowers are so fresh and pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to JUGS for this month! You are starting out fabulous with this beautiful use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers and a great take on the sketch. Enjoy your month as our guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Welcome to JUGS! Your first week and you knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, your card is just lovely! Beautiful flowers and beautifully colored! This is sure to cheer up it's recepient! So glad you're with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love those flowers, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete