Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sweet Ruby by Gorjuss

I saw Kristina Werner use this stamp several weeks ago, and I loved it.  I quickly when on line and ordered, but I have not had time to sit and color her..... until today.  So no challenges entered, although I could probably find one or two if I tried hard.  Just not into that today. 
I used watercolor paper and stamp Ruby and then colored with distress markers.  After filling in the sky and ground, I stamped the branch from Signs of Spring, by Teresa Momber.  I also used the distress markers on the stamp and spritzed with water.  The card base is from GKD and is called Wine with everything. ( It looks black here) The Hello stamp is from SSS. 
 
 



Of, course, my friend, Donna Phelan
has motivated me to make envelopes
to match and that is what I did here. 
Now, just to finish the inside, and
then it's done. 
This image is so sweet, I am going to try
stamping her without the cat.
Let's see if I can do that. 

Thanks for dropping in today.  I hope your day is wonderful!





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous ! Such a sweet image! Very beautifully colored and I love the leaves that you added and the matching envi! It reminds me of childhood memories! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete