Monday, September 1, 2014

WILDCARD WEEK #256 at Just Us Girls

WILDCARD  WEEK #256  Anything other than
a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 sized card! 


I cut out a round card base of Kraft CS with my cameo.  Then added a layer of Melon CS and embossed it with Cuttlebug EF called Cherry Blossom.  More Cameo cutting of maple leaves on Ivory CS.  I used Distress markers on the leaves to make then look like fall.  The colors that I used are, peeled paint, wild honey, and rusty hinge.  I heat embossed the greeting with gold embossing powder, using the greeting from A year of Leaves, my first purchase from GKD.  I only used part of the greeting, something I learned from the last online card class.  The AMAZING is from My Favorite Things, Simply Fabulous Sayings.  The little acorn is from the same GKD stamp set.  Also embossed with gold.  I hope you can see the Wink of Stella that adds a shimmer to the leaves and acorn. 
I am entering this in the JUGS challenge this week.  Still plenty of time for you to enter too.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day. 
 

6 comments:

  1. OMGeeee! Those leaves are AMAZING!!! I love the sparkle on them, must check out one of those pens! Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart - maple leaves!! Happy dance LOL! Great round card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful creation Barbara! Loving the embossing folder and those leaves look almost real! Great job my dear! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Barbara! Those leaves are amazing! Can't wait to see them around my house. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara- love this "ode to fall"!! It is awesome!! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fall beauty, Barbara!! My favorite season!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete