Thursday, January 18, 2018

Seize the Birthday - One Layer

We have a new challenge for you at Seize the Birthday,  As a matter of fact, we have one every two weeks.  This one has a topping of one layer.


 Our "Topping" option this time around is...
"One Layer"

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!
 

Supplies:  Make a Wish stamp from Penny Black
                 Sentiment ; My Favorite Things  Birthday Bears 
                 Ink Broken China Distressed Ink
                 Gina K  Designs heavy weight card stock in white. 
                 Colored pencils  

Please leave a nice comment for our Surprise guest for January and February, Kristie Goulet https://kreativekristies.blogspot.com

And see what the design team has done for your inspiration  

13 comments:

  1. So cute is that Penny Black image and your coloring is wonderful. Someone will love that pretty birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is SO ADORABLE! I really struggle with one layer cards ... maybe I should play along just for practice! You've inspired me! Awesome coloring ... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't she a sassy little thing! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stinkin' GEEEEEE!!! This little gal is so cute and sweet. Your coloring is superb, my dear. Simply superb. And I love the background too. Great card, just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so so adorable!! That girl is just the cutest and sweetest! And your soft coloring does it all the justice!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! She is just darlin' (another hit to my wallet lol) I love how you colored her and even this is a 'no' layer card (right???) It still has lots of depth. I'm wishing for this stamp lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Friend! Your card is adorable! The soft backdrop and the grass are so well done! Just an FYI...your words on your post mentions a different topping then the actual topping. No a big deal...just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, this little girl is a real sweetie! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love your colouring and how a tendril of her ponytail goes off the edge.

    ReplyDelete