Thursday, December 20, 2018

Creative Confetti - Tag You're it!


 

Just before the holiday festivities start, and things get busy, I decided to make just one last entry for the Creative Confetti challenge this week. I have been making some tags for wine bottle gifts and that is what I did for this challenge. Power poppy has a perfect stamp set for this it is called Dream Wedding. I used the champagne bottle and glasses from that set.  I cut the large tag from Main Street Tags by Memory box and cut it again so that I can add a top border.  On that border, I added the sweet little sprigs from the Amaryllis Bliss stamp set.  
 This is a large tag is Main Street tags from Memory box, 
it fits nicely on a wine bottle.   
Lots of room to decorate it too.
 I colored the tag with watercolors in light Distress inks.  Evergreen Bough, Scattered Straw, and  Shaded Lilac. The silver ribbon is from my stash.  The last touch was crystals from Pretty Pink Posh in Buttercream and Aquamarine.  I also added some Wink of Stella and Crystal effects to the tag.  Then it was done.

I am entering this tag in:
Creative Confetti challenge at Power Poppy.  Tag you're it! 
Mod Squad Challenge this week.  Christmas/winter theme, use a die.
Simon Says Monday Challenge Stitch it up
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Party Time

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I want to wish you all a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with family and friends.

8 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute. I love how you have colored this, really lovely. And the background wash and gems are just perfect, this is AH-mazing!!! Whoever gets this will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag.Love the flowers mixed with wine bottle and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag and perfect for the wine bottle. I love all the extra gem decorations you added to the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tag - beautiful thanks for joining it at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! What a nice way to dress up a bottle of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful tag, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and wishing you a Happy Christmas, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is for sure one of the prettiest tags I have seen! Love the shape of the tag a lot! I like that it's not one piece! The define top from the bottom sets it a part! You have picked a beautiful color palette to color with! So much talent! Merry Christmas my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the size of the tag and that beautiful image! POP! Cheers! ( Penny does cheers with her water cup lol)

    ReplyDelete