Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Creative Confetti - Background Check!



It is good to get back and get inky again.  We were gone on a 10-day trip and will be leaving again so I needed to get my crafty fix in quickly.  My card turned out way better than I expected, so maybe a break is a good thing. 
As the challenge says we are to make our image POP and a statement on the background design.
I will get right to it, here is my card. 
With some help from Amy Shulke,  Vanilla Arts and Katy Racoosin, Daily Maker I did this. 

Supplies used: Gina K Designs cardstock Dusty Rose
                         Simon Says cardstock Sea glass
                         Power Poppy Digital stamp Cone Flower
                         Power Poppy stamp  Party Time for the sentiment
                         PTI die Mix and Mat Confetti
                         Frantic Stamper die Stitched Rectangle Frame
                         Memory Box stencil Distressed Grid
                        Various Copic markers and Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar.

I will be entering this in the Creative Confetti - Background Check at Power Poppy and
The Flower Challenge#33 Focus on the Background.




Thanks for stopping in and for your comments.  I do appreciate the time that it takes to write them.
=                                                                

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Your background is so beautiful, love the colors. And it really does make the image pop with the blue glow around the flowers. And speaking of flowers, your coloring is perfect, they look real. I adore everything about this card, it's THE BOMB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cone flowers are literally gliding of this background! The depth you achieved is unreal! Absolutely a sensational card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Barbara and you used such pretty flowers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete