Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Double D Challenge - It's a Jungle Out There

Well here it is August and it is time for another challenge from Double D.
Don't you love this time of the month when we announce the challenge for you to enter?  
This two weeks it is Team Diane the title is "It's a Jungle Out There.  
Here is the mood board for your inspiration.

Look at all of the animals in this Jungle. But you just need to do something to do with a jungle. 
Here is my card. 
 This card was sent to my son months ago when he got a new job.  Inside it says, can do amazing things. By now it is probably on his refrigerator, or somewhere else.  
Lol, I wish I had taken a picture of the inside. 
Oh Look, I found a picture of the inside. 
I used a lot of things to make this card, here they are:
MFT Tucan Do It Stamp and dies
MFT Tropical Flowers
Die Namics Stitched Rounded Rectangles. (inside)
Memory Box Weeping Willow branches.
Cloud Stencil
So now it is your turn and I can't wait to see what you will come up with. 
Be sure to check out the other team members HERE
Thank you for your comments, I do love them you know

7 comments:

  1. Love love your jungle birdies, they are so CUTE and colored so beautifully too and what a great and fun design...great inspiration for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card (deserves the refrigerator honor)! Love all the birds and that window design is awesome! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tropical birds and all of the pretty colors of foliage! This is just FUN! Those weeping willow branch die cuts look awesome too, a true jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card. Love you sponging for the sky and all the colorful birds. I am sure he loved it. know it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Barbara! So fun and colorful. Love the dimension and window scene. I'm sure your son loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this. It's so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love the window with the vines, and those adorable birds. Your card is just BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is amazing Barbara — love the way you have put it all together. The colours are also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete