Thursday, August 1, 2019

Seize the Birthday #171 - Flowers!

It is time for another exciting Challenge at Seize the Birthday and we have a topping for you.  Are you surprised!  I am sure you will love this one as it is easy and you have made lots of cards like this one.

The toppings are for this challenge. 

"Flowers"

If you're not a toppings kind of  person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Please welcome, Su Mohr our Surprise Party Guest for 
July and August.  

You can find her blog here. 

I made this card for you a very long time ago.  It was a newer stamp and I was itching to make it into a card.  I used the stamp and die set called Flourishing Fuchsias.  Don't you love this mysterious and beautiful flower?   
Here is my card. 


It was fun to die cut some of the flowers and leaves and pop them out for more dimension. 




It will be fun to see what you think of when you see the challenge title for Flowers.   
If you need more inspiration, please go to the Seize the Birthday blog
There is lots of talent there. 
Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment.  I adore them.


                                                  

14 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Steve loves fuchsias. Pretty colors and I love how you popped up a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Barbara! I love Fuchsia! I usually have a beautiful one hanging just outside the front door, but was unable to find one this year. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love your pretty fuchsias and the way you have arranged them in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! The coloring is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning!!! Every Mother's Day Josh gives me 2 fuschia plants, so this card is very special to me. Your coloring is impeccable, and I really love that you popped up some of the flowers. Really adds a lot to the overall look. GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I really like fuchsias, and my favourites are the ones with both pink and purple, as you've coloured yours. Love the corner cluster with the extra layered blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous here and in real life! With enough practice I hope to color as well as you someday Barb!! Adding dimension really makes it pop...LOL You know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GLORIOUS! Love that flower, in real life and on your beautiful card! If you hold the blossom just right, it looks like a little ballerina or fairy (check it out at a nursery lol) Love how you got that dimension by fussy cutting and layering! This is such a beauty, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THUD! Your coloring is perfection and made a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fuchsia card, Barbara! I like the dimension you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love fuschias, and your are coloured perfectly! Gorgeous design too with the popped up layers, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the spectacular colors on the flowers, and the layering effect due to dimensions, the card is truly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love fuchsia flowers! Such a classy looking flower in bold colors! You've colored the flowers beautifully! The dimension you added with the additional flowers and leaves is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barbara, this card is stunning and by adding some layers that were die cut, it gives it so much depth and also with the beautiful coloring it just pops out at you. Fabulous card! I love fuchsia's mostly because they come in such extraordinary brilliant color combos but also because they attract the beautiful hummingbirds! Well done with this flower birthday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete