Sunday, January 31, 2021

Making your stamps go further.

One of the things that I wanted to do this year was to make better use of my current stamps and digis. Power Poppy had a Christmas release recently and I took a look at those stamp sets to see how creative I could be.   It did not take long for me to zero in on the Bear from The stamp set Forest Fellas.  Sometimes you need a Valentine card that is not all gooey for a masculine card. 

This set is available in digi and polymer HERE



I colored him up with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  Added the image to a base of gray card stock and some designer paper and a fishtail tag that I made to look like wood. Then a couple of small hearts and one large one and I called it done. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 

                                                                  






5 comments:

  1. Oh he is darlin' I love that you made him into a Valentine card and I absolutely adore the heart string banner you created! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love it. That bear looks perfect for this masculine styled card. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an adorable card. Such a good idea to stretch our stamps, I'm not very good at that. I think you have inspired me. Such an awesome masculine Valentine card. LOVE the sparkly bits and that background is perfect. Super cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card with that cute bear and the hearts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly missed this cute card! I adore this bear with his cup of Joe! Great coloring and masculine card!

    ReplyDelete