Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge #9 Masculine

This is a new challenge for me and I happen to see that the challenge this week was masculine.  Well, I just made a card for my neighbor that will fit and I am entering it this week.  



This card was created with Stampin Up stamp called Whiskey Business.  The sentiment is from the same stamp.  I combined it with an embossing folder that looks like wood.  colored with Copics. 

Don't forget the inside, this set has some great sentiments. 

I am entering this in this weeks Make the Card Challenge #9

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






6 comments:

  1. Fantastic design for a guy! Love the decanter and glass images. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for entering this challenge. I have yet to do one......BAD JUDY!!! I have had my eye on that stamp set, wondering if I would use it. I really like it, though. Now you have inspired me......would you call that enabling???? I love the wood background, and your coloring is perfect. This is a really great card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, really neat (as in I'll have an Old Fashion...Neat lol) stamp set. Perfect for the men in your life! I agree the wood grained embossing folder is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a fun stamp set and you've colored it perfectly! Fabulous overall design and couldn't be more prefect for our masculine theme! SO HAPPY you pop over and played along! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Barb! Your coloring and then EF are perfect! I bet your neighbor really loved it! I am off to check out the challenge site! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete