Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge #15 - Beach


My dear friend Donna Phelan is a guest host at Make the Cards Challenge for this week.  The theme is perfect for her as it is Beach. She lives on the beach and does beach cards so well.  I, on the other hand, did not have a lot of beach ideas, so I went to my friend Nancy and she gave me ideas and a few die-cut images. Well, that was all that I need to make this card. 
Supplies for this card are MFT Seaside  Seagulls and Beach Scene Builders. It really came together quickly with these dies and a little coloring. Don't you love that palm tree? 
Ok, since I just blew in from Spokane after my grandson, Tony's graduation from Gonzaga, I am beat, but wanted to get this post written.  So it will be short. 

Here is the Make the Cards challenge for this week. 
https://makethecardschallenge.com/make-the-cards-challenge-15/
I would love to see what you do. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






9 comments:

  1. Wonderful beach scene design. Looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' adorable. I love that "gullfriend" greeting, the silly gull, and that palm tree. The whole thing just goes together perfectly and the lattice die cut is the perfect final touch. I think the whole thing is just beachy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. Sure did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet beach scene. Love the trellis background. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you played along so quickly with your whirlwind adventures...not only Washington but just returning from Florida too....you are a marvel and a dear friend...on to your card! WOW! This is so fantastic! This is my kind of beach....palm tree, seagull, pristine water and isolated beach....suits optional LOL Thanks so much for supporting my Guest Designer gig over at Make The Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun beach card Barb but it looks nothing like the first one you showed me...LOL. I am glad you have enough supplies to make something else. My favorite addition is the die behind the palm. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend! I was sure I commented on this card already but don't see it so here I am AGAIN! LOL
    Thanks for supporting our friend Donna and also the MTCC with this awesome card! LOVE the scene you have created! So clever! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!! That seagull is adorable!! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara! I love your beach card. I used the exact same seagull on my card! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete