Friday, June 4, 2021

Color Hues - Blue and Brown #19



Blue and Brown are for this next challenge at Color Hues. I matched up several shades of blue and brown before I found one combo that I liked.  It is not very masculine, but I like it.  


I started out with a piece of white watercolor paper and a new background rubber cling stamp from The Greetery called Fond of Foliage.  I used  Distressed ink in Frayed Burlap and spritzed it with water.  After drying, I die cut it with Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangles die. Over the top you see many die cuts from Simon Says Called Eucalyptus Leaves in GKD Ocean Mist card stock.  The sentiment is an old die from PTI.  All together they make a cute card, and my entry for this challenge at 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Barbara! I love those die cuts in blue!! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking at your beautiful card with the Eucalyptus leaves all while smelling the beautiful Eucalyptus fragrant in my diffuser! I love it! Love the tones of blue and brown you chose as well they compliment each other perfectly! Always so nice to see your work at Color Hues! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely combination of colours, I love the die cut eucalyptus leaves.
    Thanks for being inspired by the Color Hues colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created that BG Barbara ! A beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete