Thursday, June 3, 2021

Mod Squad Challenge - Simple Focus

My very good friend Judy Woodland is the host for this challenge at the Mod Squad. She has said just keep it simple.  I wanted to do some water coloring and I looked at a GKD stamp that I have not played with yet.  This is a great time to start. This is a very large stamp and it takes up the entire card front with is 5 X 6 3/4.  This stamp is the Innocent Orchid. We see lots of them in Florida. 

I didn't even add a sentiment for now.   I can decide later when I mail it out. 
Here is the card that I did for Judy's challenge. 


I think that it looks better in real life.  Unfortunately, I need the picture to post it here. 
I am entering this in the MSC for these two weeks. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning. I love your coloring, simply FABULOUS. You never disappoint with your beautiful works of art. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see back again soon! Appreciate your support, my friend.

    ReplyDelete