Thursday, July 22, 2021

Seize the Birthday Challenge #219 - Travel

A reminder!  Most of you are aware that Feedburner went away on July 1.  I decided last minute, to jump on the Follow it email.  So if you still want to get a notice that I have posted, just sign up on Follow it on the right. 





Ah yes, we can travel again and things are getting back to normal prior to the pandemic. Are you planning a trip anywhere this summer? We have gone to visit family in Minnesota and will be going back there again in August. This theme that Glenda chose is a fun one for me and I hope for you as well. Of course if you just want to make a card, just make sure that it is a Birthday card.  You know? 



This card was done with lots of dies and a little bit of stamping. Here are the supplies that I used.
Spellbinders large die of the month, Trucking through the seasons.
Gina K Designs Enjoy the Journey for the sentiment
Gina K Designs Master layouts 1
 
Our Surprise Party Guest is Melanie Hungerford of cardsbymelanie and be sure to check out the rest of the team at Seize the Birthday Challenge


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






9 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, you have NAILED that challenge. I have never seen that die set, it's simply fabulous. How fun, I can't stop looking at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! Great use of the dies for a fun summer card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Barbara. Great use of all those dies and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have eyed this fun die set from the moment it came out. I have played with it at my friend's house and decided to save a few dollars and use hers when I can. LOL. Love your take on the topping! I will give you a much deserved call soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "traveling" toys in the back of your cute truck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks spectacular! I love that truck die cut, and I love how you've converted it into a fabulous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this die too, so many fun details, cool card! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card. I love this truck die. I'm always looking for masculine ideas. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyone - that die is awesome and perfect for this challenge! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete